At Competitive Edge, we know how to make hockey training more efficient, effective, and fun. Our state-of-the-art training stations, combined with personal instruction, custom training, and quality repetitions generate an immediate impact on any hockey player’s skill development.
The Competitive Edge training facility is unique and revolutionary. We incorporate tools that aren’t used by anyone else, philosophies that are rare in the industry, and create a place where players are engaged, challenged, and having fun.
Benefits of Competitive Edge Training
- Customized training built around each individual hockey player’s skills, abilities, and developmental goals.
- Flexible scheduling to give you options for training times to fit your life.
- Individual instruction given to every hockey player. Participants receive personalized attention and quality feedback in a fun and challenging environment.
- Quality repetitions plus individualized trainer instruction accelerates skill development.
- Cost-effective offerings make training with us affordable.
- Multiple training options allows you to choose a training program that best suits your hockey goals and developmental needs. We offer small group, team and 1-on-1 or 2-on-1 training sessions. Or, sign up for one of our hockey skills on-ice clinics.
- State-of-the-art training stations consist of the Crossover Flywheel, Bullet Treadmill, and Hand Skills Studio stations and are included in our standard training sessions.
- Skills assessment gives us the ability to accurately assess every player’s skills and abilities during the first session and periodically over the course of our training programs to develop the best plan for the player. We want to know every hockey players goals, so that we can help achieve them.